Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that will be responsible for assessing and evaluating the cybersecurity posture of Hivemind IoT Platform technologies. You will be responsible for security services delivery, which may include the use of application/network/firmware/hardware security toolsets, detection of security defects, and remediation consultation of those weaknesses. Our services support the identification of potential attack techniques and serve as the foundation for continuously improving the product development lifecycle.
Develop and deliver modular, repeatable and effective cybersecurity testing across the entire business,
Partner with tools and technology teams to develop, select, implement and automate appropriate security solutions
Provide mentorship, expertise and direction to junior team members
Product Cyber Security Engineering
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- Significant experience in penetration testing
- Application development experience
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- Good cybersecurity capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Excellent understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Ability to script advanced attacks
- Ability to fuzz applications and protocols for new vulnerabilities and able to fully exploit newly discovered vulnerabilities
- Ability to discover advanced logic flaws and multiple step architectural errors
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities